Cordless hair straighteners are known to be the best time savers. For those travelling, they are also very portable hair straightening devices. They provide comfort and peace of mind anyone needs since you can use them whenever and where ever you want to without the need for electrical points. They are normally powered by long life batteries or a gas cylinder.
Cordless Hair Straighteners
There are many afforadable cordless hair straighteners available on the market such as:
- Babyliss Pro 230 degrees cordless hair straighteners – likened to proffessional hair straighteners these straighteners are designed to be used near the main supply of power. It is not suitable for travelers although it is cordless. They are however designed for straightening hair without the cord getting in your way. They are capable of heating up to 230°C and the heat can last for four minutes before plugging back to the power source. The most efficient use of Babyliss Pro 230 degrees cordless is to have it plugged in when preparing for the next part of hair for straightening. This way the device will not get to run low on heat and it will be able to provide steady hair styling. They can as well be used corded so they come in both models of corded and cordless and it switches off automatically every hour so you don’t have to worry about unplugging it. Their variable heat of 130°C to 230°C puts them at the forefront of best hair strighteners considering that they heat up quite fast – in just fifteen seconds. They are normally available with a three year’s warranty and can be used professionally.
- Andrew Collinge 230 Cordless salon shines straightener – these cordless hair straighteners provide services for about an hour or so. They are rechargeable and they can be used almost anywhere you go making them a great pair of travel hair straighteners too. Their top temperature of about 230°C is known for making hair smooth, silky and shiney. They have a very pleasant look and they comprise of ceramic plates, enabling the heat to distribute evenly and reducing the likelihood of hot spots. This feature is also known to big plus for reducing hair damage and they auto shut off too.
- The Slikit Cordless – the Slikit cordless hair straighteners are completely cordless and has ceramic plates and are usually powered by a lithium ion battery which can be easily recharged. One charge can last up to an hour which is sufficient considering that it doesn’t take an hour to straighten hair. The world’s first cordless hair straighteners that are rechargeable and have now been around for the longest time. The plates heat up to 200°C pretty quickly and the status of temperature and the battery’s level are visible through a well lit digital neon display. Since this device emits ionic shine it has a frizz free element and is highly regarded and appreciated by its users, again one of the best hair straighteners and cordless too.
High Quality Cordless Hair Straighteners:
- Remington 1”anti static hair straightener
- Remington professions wide straightener
- Vidal Sassoon flyaway control straightener
- Conair 1 5/6” Gold plates Ceramic hair straightener
- Remington conditioning slim straightener
- Vidal Sassoon smooth shine straightener
- Vidal Sassoon pink Nano slim straightener
Cordless Hair Straighteners – The Final Word
All of these models and many more are readily available online at affordable prices. If you are travelling and in need of a hair fix then travel hair straighteners or cordless hair straighteners are definitely the way to go and it just depends on the amount of room you have in your luggage as to which model you go for.